Australian Scratch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautynails

Reaction score
Has anybody seen it yet?
I just received a copy this morning and I'm not to sure how I feel about it. I'd love to be able discuss it with others.
Here's the link if anyone hasn't seen it yet.
Scratch Magazine

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine the other day, I was really excited cause I got my piccie in it from the Melbourne trade show(I worked for Viv at the Nfu oh stand) and there was also some pics of our nails and of me working(you can only see my hands) so soon as I got over myself I had a good read.
Not bad for a first mag still not enough local content for me but I'm sure as it gains popularity they will be including more aussie techs and links for products that are here. I would love to see abit more about the biz side of things(laws,rules regulations etc) cause so many people don't know exactly what they need to get started. I did notice a thing about nail olympics coming to oz, that could be really cool and might get more people interested in competing.

I feel the same about the local content. It does seem like it might as well just be UK Scratch. I was very dissappointed to see all these write ups/step by steps, but no contact info.
As you say, it's new, hopefully it wont take long to be all AUstralian.

Latest posts

Back