Aviva Labs tanning solution feedback

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blair

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just thinking about trying the Aviva Labs tan solution, but just before I commit I just wanted know if anybody has used it? Is it good quality solution? Does it smell or does it live up to their expectations?
I use currently use Fake Bake - but am just looking for another brand to bring in. I have tested Kahuna Bay - not sure if I like the solution. Tans turn out great, but I personally found it a bit tacky and the smell DHA smell lasted 3-4 days. I'm finding it hard to find another brand to bring in, any suggestions?

I have heard good feedback from Aviva Labs solutions they have good ingredients as well.

Personally i think red based solutions give the best outcome, looks like a sunbed tan no orange

Our best selling brands are our Oragnics (red based), Tandare, Tantrick and fresh indulgence ranges.

You can search feedback for these solutions on salon geek over the years.

Good Luck :)

Hi Blair [emoji4] I currently use Avila labs and have done so for over a year now! My clients all love it! I have some people travelling out to me from further away just to have that brand used on them because their more local salons don't offer it! No smell from it, which everyone comments on being brilliant and all the solutions look super natural but with really good colour and tone to each shade. The fast acting soloution is brilliant! Also I have a few vegan clients who are loving it too. I definitely recommend the brand :) I used to use sienna x soloutions. Hope that helps! [emoji4]

Aviva Labs* [emoji85]

I currently use Vita Liberata, which is an Irish brand. I have used all different spray tanning (fake bake, LDN, St Tropez, White to Brown, Sienna) and this has got to be the best tan I've used. The tan doesn't smell at all, gives a radiant glow, rather than going orange and I love how they call the products. They use Ecuador (Light), Hawaii (medium) and Brazil (dark), I couldn't recommend them enough!

Thanks! That definitely helps! I think I want to try them and test them out. Some of the brand I've tested on friends have faded patchy. Thankfully I haven't had any problem with anybody coming out orange.

Latest posts

Back