Aztec Airbrush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi Vicky,
I have always found that the dual action airbrushes are better as you can be more precise and have more control of the paint, I have 5 different ones, but find the Badger the best
http://www.allthingsnails.co.uk

best wishes

Vicky, from the picture it looks as is the paint is held in a bottle rather than a few drops being held in a colour cup or well on the airbrush - if it's nail art you want this airbrush for then don't touch it, it just isn't practical to use bottles for nail art. Have a look for a nice Badger or Iwata -youcan't go wrong with them.

i know we all need to keep our costs down, but how about trying a search on here in the 'wanted' forum for anyone selling a compressor and airbrush. I love my compressor so much (!) and by adding different guns am now able to offer airbrushed tanning, temporary tattoos (body art) as well as airbrushed nails...so it has been a wise investment for me...i don't think a cannister of compressed air is the way to go if you want to seriously offer this service to clients.

Hi
Thanks everyone - just as I thought. Will look into this more seriously and do a bit of research before I consider. Not sure if it's just a whim - so didn't wanted to spend too much - but nevertheless, didn't want to buy junk.

Thanks again, Vicky

Hi Again

If any of you can give me any advice re: airbrush (prices, makes, source, etc) would really appreciate it - so many to look at and don't know where to start.

Many thanks

Vicky

try chocolate (ka-sa-ra) or Melle (all things nails) - both members of this site. They are experts and both provide training and equipment...

Hi

Any views on this .... as I'm considering getting an airbrush - I could perhaps do with some instruction too ... lol!

Unfortunately, London is too far for me to travel - so perhaps this is an option.

Can anyone advise me on the quality of the airbrush system used in this package.

Many thanks

Vicky

before you make any decisions...i don't know about chocolate (ka-sa-ra) but melle covers all over the country...maybe she's doing a course near you? I did Spangles Gold airbrushing and Spangles Freehand nail art via my local Aston & Fincher in Cambridge. Although art is very subjective and all that - it's def worth having some tuition not only to teach you how to airbrush, clean your gun etc, but also for those little tricks of the trade....

Hi Dianne

Many thanks for this, I'll give my local supplier a call and see if they do any courses.

Much appreciated. Vicky

Tried all the local wholesalers - no joy, even tried star and they don't offer them anymore .

Anyone know of any available - Derby/Nottingham area

Thanks

Vicky........ come over to Dublin!!!! :D I've just had 4 UK Geeks fly over for my airbrushing class, Karren, Debsy, Sammie and Deb379 - pm them, I'm sure they'll tell you all about it. There are nice cheap flights on Ryanair (approx £40 to £50 return), and a lovely B&B, with excellent rates, just across the road from where I hold the airbrush class. I can pick you up and drop you back off at the airport for free and as well as doing the airbrush class you can spend a bit of time in Dublin too!!! More details (prices etc) on:

http://www.libertynaildesign.com/training.html

Nail Geeks will also get either a 20% discount (€26) on the airbrush training or free equipment hire ((€20) whichever they'd prefer.

Jackie :D

Latest posts

Back