Babyliss ProCurl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleBells10

Reaction score
Does anyone have one/tried one? Pro's/con's? Are they worth the money and do you have any pics?
Thanks in advance x

There is a few threads on here about them. Use the search feature.

Sorry Hun, new to this so still finding my way around. Thank you x

I've just bought one as I have quite a few bridal bookings this year and wanted something quick that produces a large curl. It is fab and I can curl a whole head in 15 mins! I was concerned curls would drop quicker than a wand but they did stay in (and overnight). A good investment I'd say especially if you do a lot of hair up x

I specialize in Bridal so have a wedding nearly every week. I usually use my ghd's but been considering this for a while. Would you say the curls last better than ghd curls??xxx

As a non hairdresser I love this thing, I can style extensions in minutes and I dont like pulling at the hair with GHDs so this is a really easy option for me.

I have attached a couple of pics of some that I have done. The curls tend to last 3 days on me and my clients say the same, even ones that cant get them to stay in are wanting one now.

Attachments

• IMAG0245.jpg
    IMAG0245.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 245
  • ultrasonic18.jpg
    ultrasonic18.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 254
I have one but I have to say, I can do a quicker and better job with the straighteners x

Thanks S.H.E. that's really helpful, may I also ask how you created the ombré look with extensions? X

With two shades of blonde only, the lady had a little dip dye already :)

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

We're they pre dip dyed bonds? I'm yet to do a ombré set but have a client
Coming for a consultation in a week and a little unsure of what to do xx

We're they pre dip dyed bonds? I'm yet to do a ombré set but have a client
Coming for a consultation in a week and a little unsure of what to do xx

No, if the client has an ombre or dip dye already then you can add the colour matched to their ends just underneath - it wont show through as long as their hair isnt very thin. I only use pre dip dyed hair on shorter styles where the start of the dip dye would be lower than where their own natural hair ends.

Ok thanks Hun, my tutor did say this but wouldn't it look like an old fashioned under colour if the hair is pinned up? X

Ok thanks Hun, my tutor did say this but wouldn't it look like an old fashioned under colour if the hair is pinned up? X

It should look the same as it would without the extensions in as you are leaving a gap around the edges of the natural hair anyway :)

That's true! Thanks for your help 😃

I dont think you get a nice curl with one. Ghd curls or wand are much nicer. I think this makes it a bit old fashioned x

I dont think you get a nice curl with one. Ghd curls or wand are much nicer. I think this makes it a bit old fashioned x

Latest posts

Back