Babyliss wax pot heater

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penina

Reaction score
I currently have the older style Babyliss heater (with the grey bit to turn the heat up from 1-10), but i need to replace one of my heaters. Ive seen that they have revamped their heaters design - but it looks like its bigger (wider circumference) to the previous one....does anyone here have both styles and can confirm or deny if its bigger or not? I have quite limited space in my salon and a second pot on my trolley is a squeeze already!

I currently have the older style Babyliss heater (with the grey bit to turn the heat up from 1-10), but i need to replace one of my heaters. Ive seen that they have revamped their heaters design - but it looks like its bigger (wider circumference) to the previous one....does anyone here have both styles and can confirm or deny if its bigger or not? I have quite limited space in my salon and a second pot on my trolley is a squeeze already!
Is this your old one? babyliss-pro-satin-smooth-wax-heater-single-pot-9522-676524-1-zoom.jpg If so, it's 7.48 inches wide.

This newer one is 8.25 inches wide ssw12c_3qtr_open (2).jpg

Yes that is my one! thank you for the dimensions, ill go and see if the new one will fit or not.

xxxxx

Latest posts

Back