Back facials/bodywraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian9292

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for advice on what brands/ products you would recommend for back facials and body treatments. Would prefer if there was a range for detoxifying/clarifying for backne and a more hydrating range. Including a cleanser, scrub, mask and moisturisers anything else they might include. I work in a mens grooming shop so nothing that smells too feminine and we aim for more natural products. Thanks in advance!

Your facial ranges would/could work just as good what brand does the salon use now..?

Your facial range would work just as good what brand does the salon use now..?
I did think that but it’s mainly the mask that I’m worried about because obviously would be using a lot more product. We use Malin + Goetz and they do also have a body range but not a mask and not targeted at acne

keeping it inline with the branding and not mixing product lines, I would use the clay mask, but you would be charging more for a back facial than a "facial" I would presume..

keeping it inline with the branding and not mixing product lines, I would use the clay mask, but you would be charging more for a back facial than a "facial" I would presume..
Yes, that’s right. Thankyou for your help :)

Doesn’t your product house offer body treatments with the set pricing and treatment guide given?
This would help you out a lot with regards to what to charge etc

Latest posts

Back