Back Massage Trade Test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KDmakeup

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So on Friday I have my Lush spa interview in Leeds. Group interview but have been informed that there will be a trade test which will be a 10 minute back massage. I've never had a trade test before and I always thought it would be a full treatment. I was going to do the first 10 minutes of my back massage routine but in a trade test are you asked quiestions as you are doing the treatment? Like "what are you doing?" and "why is this beneficial?"etc.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks :)

Hey, most trade tests just want to test your ability and pressure. So I.e effleurage, and muscle manipulation I.e working the shoulder muscles, pressure points down the spine, and deep circles on the lower back. Well that's what I would you, it's mainly to prove your not a pansy with massage, that is what I would look for when I look to employ people. Hope that helps hun

Oh thanks! Ok if there is one thing I'm not it's a pansy when it comes to massage lol :D

Lol always good to know, from personal experience people don't liked to be tickled! They have their partners to do that! :) good luck and I hope it goes well, just adapt all the techniques you use into 1 short routine, I would tend not to freak out and have a set routine incase it goes wrong, just go with the flow, maybe start from bottom of the back and work your way up or what ever works for you. Good luck!!

Latest posts

Back