Bad nail forms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarissaPoop

Reaction score
I decided to transition from tips to forms, so it’s safe to say I’m new in the world of forms. At my local nail supply, I just bought the most inexpensive forms. They’re not brand name and they look like they’re imported from China.

Long story short, these things are impossible to work with. Any tutorial I watch is not possible with these little forms.

Which brand of nail forms do you recommend? Is it possible to have a bad nail form, or am I just having beginner’s spell? Thanks!

Personally I buy mine from CJP. They’re lovely to use and fit snug to the underside of the nail.

I have a few different brands - if you’d like to try a couple drop me a message and I’ll gladly post you through a few brands to try before you buy xx

The difference between bad and good quality forms is night and day, just like with tips, files, brushes etc :) Harmony has good forms.

I find forms are quite an individual choice, bit like your brush.
I’ve tried loads that I just didn’t like.
I currently use the CJP ones too as they’re good value for money and I can work with them.
My favs though are nail perfect forms

Latest posts

Back