Balmain Or Great Lengths?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate1982

Reaction score
I have been doing LOADS or research on hair ex companies and I think I have narrowed my choice to these 2.
Obviously they are not the cheapest but that's ok I just want the best. From what I have been told and from the research I have done there doesn't seem to be much separating these 2 companies.
So I wanted you opinions. Have you used them? Have your had them done? What did you think of the education you got from the company?
Any help greatly appreciated.
xx

Anyone??????????

I didn't reply before as my view may be/seem a little biased.

I used to be an educator for Balmain and their education is the best money can buy. Not only do you get value for money (Full kit, hair etc.) but the course gives a valuable wealth of information about hair sourcing. Also, the course is fully convertible, should you wish to change hair suppliers, not that you would want to, as the quality is fantastic. Balmain are now the no1 hair extension company, in this country.
I have never used Great Lengths, so I would be unable to give a valid opinion. I have felt the hair and it feels OK but I don't no anything about the education or the wear-ability of the hair.

i used greatlengths many years ago and it was great or what it was

Latest posts

Back