Barbering course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xbeautyx

Reaction score
Im a beauty therapist and i work in a slaon that offers hair and beauty! Im wanting to do a barbering course, the man who owns our salon is amazing has offered to teach me the ways but i want a qualification obviously. Where do I go from here?

Im a beauty therapist and i work in a slaon that offers hair and beauty! Im wanting to do a barbering course, the man who owns our salon is amazing has offered to teach me the ways but i want a qualification obviously. Where do I go from here?
Learn as much hands on with him as possible, great opportunity if you are interested! See if there is a course at one of your local colleges in your area to get the assessment/qualification then combine the two together. Failing that the other option is to find a private course (in your area) but they cost a lot - example http://www.londonschoolofbarbering.com/barbering-courses-and-training/nvq-barbering-courses/

Thank you! Yes online i foind somr that cost thousands but aparently at collrge its a few hundred. Big difference! Xx

Latest posts

Back