Barbering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcB1992

Reaction score
Hey, could anyone recommend a good barbering course in the Glasgow area? I done a 12 week introductory course when I studied make up artistry but it was total basics, just looking to get I to it if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks :)

Hey, could anyone recommend a good barbering course in the Glasgow area? I done a 12 week introductory course when I studied make up artistry but it was total basics, just looking to get I to it if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks :)

Have you contacted the rainbow room

No I didn't know they did one, should have said I'm still in college studying my level 3 so a night class if anyone knows?

Can you not just search for barbering courses in the colleges in and around Glasgow? I don't know where else would do them...

I trained in Rainbow Room also, didn't think they provided courses for people out with the company...? I know it's all in house training, just assumed it was only for staff. It's been nearly 10 years since I left mind you! I dare say it's all change now

If u have time to do a course I would recommend the city of glasgow full time course. In my experience of employing barbers anyone who has done quick courses or anything aren't very good and the only quality newly qualified barbers came from this college. I think the fact that it lasts over the full year makes a big difference x

Latest posts

Back