Bare Minerals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalounewt

Reaction score
Hiya, does anybody use bare minerals makeup? Any reviews? X

Do you mean to use as a customer or to retail in a salon?

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Emma, I've use bare minerals and retailed it. We demo the product in the salon and everyone (myself included) absolutely loves it! It literally glides on to your skin and is so quick and easy to apply. The results are actually amazing, I have a few red patches on my face and It covers them beautifully. Definitely a big big fan it is a bit pricey but if your going to use it in a salon then I would demo the product to show them how easy it is x

Hi I have been a bare minerals user for years now and I've tried all of the foundations and cannot fault it. Absolutely love it and can't speak highly enough about it. My brides I get always ask what make up i use. And ask for the same so I have invested in my main products and never had any problems. Is is so natural looking and you can build the look in many different ways. Also it is fab for anyone with dry patches or eczema or any other skin complaint x

Im struggling with it recently, its not sitting very well on top of my Environ avst cream. Maybe its my skin being naughty this week but its annoying me now, usually bloody love BM!

I sometimes find I have to give everything time to soak in so I gave a very dry base otherwise I feel it sort of sticks x

Latest posts

Back