Plum Colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliotf9

Reaction score
Does anybody know a good plum shade in Affinage as I have never used plum in Affinage before? Thanks.

My client is grey underneath. Last time in March she had on Goldwell 6VV max. I decided to go down the Affinage root as she has thick long hair and you get more in the tube. I was looking along the level 6 area.

My client is grey underneath. Last time in March she had on Goldwell 6VV max. I decided to go down the Affinage root as she has thick long hair and you get more in the tube. I was looking along the level 6 area.
Affinage purple aren't the best I have to admit. If I was to try it I'd be tempted to use 5.76 + magenta with 3% or maybe 6%. Personally I'd look at a different brand as affinage is difficult to get a good string purple red tone.

Thanks, I was just trying to cuts costs. I will go back to Goldwell and probably go with 5VV max.

Thanks, I was just trying to cuts costs. I will go back to Goldwell and probably go with 5VV max.
I could recommend a cheaper alternative if that's what you're looking for?

Latest posts

Back