Quantcast

Barenaked spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Leahukhairstylist

Reaction score
Hi. So i have never done tanning and bought a kit from amazon. I attempted it tonight on myself which was sooo hard by the way. My question is i didnt feel the cup enough so it ended up coming out patchy...which i fixed with a tanning mit but what do you do if you have put too much solution in the cup can you jist tip it back into the main bottle?

jane LA tan

Reaction score
Hi. So i have never done tanning and bought a kit from amazon. I attempted it tonight on myself which was sooo hard by the way. My question is i didnt feel the cup enough so it ended up coming out patchy...which i fixed with a tanning mit but what do you do if you have put too much solution in the cup can you jist tip it back into the main bottle?
I think it would be impossible to spray tan yourself . How would you do your back? It doesnt matter how much solution you put in the cup as you should pour any left over tan back into the bottle. I would advise going on a spray tanning course. :)

Leahukhairstylist

Reaction score
I think it would be impossible to spray tan yourself . How would you do your back? It doesnt matter how much solution you put in the cup as you should pour any left over tan back into the bottle. I would advise going on a spray tanning course. :)
Yes it was difficult. I am booked in on a course in 2 weeks. Thank you

Bellabronzemt

Reaction score
I never poor my solution back into my bottle due to oxidation of the solution when it hits air. Also you only need 50ml. Some people will say less but I don't like to stop mid spray to refill. How did your course go?

RED STAR

Reaction score
How disappointing.....:(
I clicked on when I saw the title 'BARENAKED'.....
I expected to read an outrageous post regarding a clients preference of removing ALL there clothes for a simple ' file & polish! :p:p:p

Leahukhairstylist

Reaction score
I never poor my solution back into my bottle due to oxidation of the solution when it hits air. Also you only need 50ml. Some people will say less but I don't like to stop mid spray to refill. How did your course go?
It got cancelled not enoigh people on the course. Rescheduled for february :(

Latest posts