Barenaked spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leahukhairstylist

Reaction score
Hi. So i have never done tanning and bought a kit from amazon. I attempted it tonight on myself which was sooo hard by the way. My question is i didnt feel the cup enough so it ended up coming out patchy...which i fixed with a tanning mit but what do you do if you have put too much solution in the cup can you jist tip it back into the main bottle?

Hi. So i have never done tanning and bought a kit from amazon. I attempted it tonight on myself which was sooo hard by the way. My question is i didnt feel the cup enough so it ended up coming out patchy...which i fixed with a tanning mit but what do you do if you have put too much solution in the cup can you jist tip it back into the main bottle?
I think it would be impossible to spray tan yourself . How would you do your back? It doesnt matter how much solution you put in the cup as you should pour any left over tan back into the bottle. I would advise going on a spray tanning course. :)

I think it would be impossible to spray tan yourself . How would you do your back? It doesnt matter how much solution you put in the cup as you should pour any left over tan back into the bottle. I would advise going on a spray tanning course. :)
Yes it was difficult. I am booked in on a course in 2 weeks. Thank you

I never poor my solution back into my bottle due to oxidation of the solution when it hits air. Also you only need 50ml. Some people will say less but I don't like to stop mid spray to refill. How did your course go?

How disappointing.....:(
I clicked on when I saw the title 'BARENAKED'.....
I expected to read an outrageous post regarding a clients preference of removing ALL there clothes for a simple ' file & polish! :p:p:p

I never poor my solution back into my bottle due to oxidation of the solution when it hits air. Also you only need 50ml. Some people will say less but I don't like to stop mid spray to refill. How did your course go?
It got cancelled not enoigh people on the course. Rescheduled for february :(

Latest posts

Back