Barrier cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sequinto

Reaction score
Hi evry1 have been told that u can get barrier cream for different professions
can anyone tell me if u can get cream for nails & beauty

sequinto said:
Hi evry1 have been told that u can get barrier cream for different professions
can anyone tell me if u can get cream for nails & beauty

i know i got barrier cream from my doc for my hands when my skin started to play funny beggers one time, and one of the hairdressers i used to go to would apply it around the forehead when having perms or colour treatments done too......... but i really dont think there is any way you could use it when applying enhancements if thats what you mean.......imagine trying to get anything to adhere to the natural nail if any of the barrier cream came in contact with it.....sorry if i have picked your question up wrong :o

stanleyann said:
i know i got barrier cream from my doc for my hands when my skin started to play funny beggers one time, and one of the hairdressers i used to go to would apply it around the forehead when having perms or colour treatments done too......... but i really dont think there is any way you could use it when applying enhancements if thats what you mean.......imagine trying to get anything to adhere to the natural nail if any of the barrier cream came in contact with it.....sorry if i have picked your question up wrong :o
hi stanleyann
good pooint never thought of that i will just have to keep wearing my fingerless cotton gloves when doing nails thx for reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back