Basic mani and Perfect French...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savannahg

Reaction score
i live in a small town for maybey 8,000 people at the most and there is 18 salons in this town. So my question is what do you guys consider to be a basic manicure? Because for my manicure i charge $15.00 which includes a soak, file and shape, removing the cuticle, a hand scrub and then a lotioned massage and a polish... I think im not charging enough maybe that should be a spa mani...so i guess what are your guys basic manis? Im trying to decide what would be a basic mani when i do the shellac application...Also when you do a french manicure with polish, or a shellac french whats everyones best advise to get that perfect crisp line. Ive been doing nails for 4 years now and everyone has there own tips and tricks...

I think for a basic mani: remove polish, file, shape, cuticle work and polish. A more luxurious mani would be all the previous steps + scrub and massage.

As for the french, check out this vid. http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/115762-french-smile-line-video.html

It has really helped me with my smile lines. Much LESS 'fixing'. I hope it helps you, too! :)

thanks i will check it out

you could try dashing diva. Xx

Personally if I was happy with my treatment but not happy with the price, I would just add onto the price instead of creating more treatments.

Your treatment is worth more than you are charging so dont be afraid to charge more.

I offer the same basic mani as you, and I charge $20

Latest posts

Back