% basis - help plz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yve93

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks.
I currently have a percentage split with salon owner 33% to me and 66% to her, she supplies all the products and equipt.
She would like to use my heaters and wax products for waxing instead of the ones she has - so do you think if i request 55% to me and 45% to her does this sound fair? x

Wow, I can't believe you're paying 66% commission. During the 8 years I rented space I worked from 4 different salons, but I never paid more than 25%.

I really think you need to find somewhere else to trade. I can't see how you'll ever make any money where you are

I only worked for one salon and I was on 50-50% using there equipment and products. I also think your paying way too much, do you know if shes willing to change the percentage when using your equipment? I hope she doesnt think itll stay the same!

Think I'm gonna have to renegotiate. I only said yes to 33 cause there were no other offers. Glad to have the experience and mist of the customer have rebooked with mw which is really good for my confidence. Will deffo regnotiate x

Latest posts

Back