batac not working

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi can anyone get on the babtac site for a week now my pc wont let me go on it just comes up iternet optimizer ?? tried different links but still dont work???

hi hun it wouldnt let me on yesterday either, so i think it must be having a blip !!!

Hi,

Have just tried and wont let me.

Cheers Claire x

thanxs geeks least its not my pc playin up xx

hi jANE

THANXS FOR TRYING BUT THE LINK IS NOT WORKIN FOR ME XX

Sorry about that emmalouisa.
I used to have trouble getting onto babtac then I started using that link which my husband emailed me from his computer - since then its been ok.
Would you like me to email this to you , just in case it works for you too?
I am having trouble accessing the forum at www.cleverclaws.co.uk - do you use this one?

hi jane

i cant access that forum either could you pm me the other link for babtac ?
thanxs for your help xx

Hi Emma

Just tried to get onto BABTAC - no joy!! It seems they have a problem, but strange that I could access it until just now.

This is sooooo weird cus If its the public forum you are referring to......I dont have any problem at all with accessing it!
Its working fine for me!

hi it hasnt worked for me for 2 weeks now could you put a link on here so i can see if i can get on it that way ?

any good????
xx

Just taken out Babtac membership and eagerly wanted to get on their website, but I can't either. Tried all the links above and still no joy. Is it a good site?

thanxs jacky but it doesnt work for me i may phone them up to see wats happening xx

Latest posts

Back