Bath with shower over or large shower cubicle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TweezerHappy

Reaction score
OH and I can't decide.

We never take baths so if we were going to stay here forever I'd choose a large shower cubicle. However, it's a one bedroom flat so we're thinking about when we move on.

If you were going to view a one bedroom flat would you rather see a lovely big shower cubicle or a stylish bath with shower over?

Both,
We got the p shaped bath so more space at shower end, then got a very stylish shower all boxed in

Both,
We got the p shaped bath so more space at shower end, then got a very stylish shower all boxed in

Ah, I would love that but no space for both. Will have a look at the p shaped baths. Thanks

bath and shower would appeal to more people when you come to sell xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

Shower over bath but just the controls and shower head u see, it's a false tiled wall about 4" out if wall

Ok I tend to shower BUT you REALLY miss the bath when you don't have it! I lived in a house a few yrs back with only a shower and missed my bath yet when I live in my last house it had both and I perhaps only used my bath 2 - 3 times a month max?

I am again in a house with only a big shower and I find that I miss my bath on nights when I feel run down and I just want a long soak or when im feeling the cold and would love to sink into the bath.

So I vote get a bath with shower over it :biggrin:

Thanks for your replies. I'm thinking along the same lines that people will miss a bath when it's not there. Husband isn't convinced.

I actually can't remember the last time I had a bath so I'd love the big shower cubicle but I'll just have to have that at the next place.

If your city centre and not ground floor your buyer will most likely to be a young professional so stick your amazing shower in, and pop to your mums for a bath twice a year

I'd say over bath at least.
I know a lady who put a multi head shower over the bath and a foldable shower door so it encloses everything were as my aunt has a p shaped bath and round doors to close it all off.
My aunt only showers but I like to bath so when I'm dog sitting its ideal, other than I get scared it will fall through the floor (my uncle put it in but he couldn't even fit the new lightnswitches properly). My main advice is DONT get a round bowled toilet like my aunt, the seat broke and the toilet manufacturer has gone out of business so its now buy a new toilet to replace the seat xoxo

6 months ago I had a P-shaped bath/shower, glass half door and rainforest shower head shower put in. Also comes with a seperate mini shower head to rinse hair or bath out etc. I can't imagine having just a shower, or just a bath now.. best of both worlds

Im in the middle of getting my bathroom done the now and we've just ripped out our bath and put in the large shower cubicle. Its amazing! No more mini heart attacks thinking your about to slip in the bath lol. We've got corner shelves in one corner it just looks so more neat and tidy than what the bath was.
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

OH and I can't decide.

We never take baths so if we were going to stay here forever I'd choose a large shower cubicle. However, it's a one bedroom flat so we're thinking about when we move on.

If you were going to view a one bedroom flat would you rather see a lovely big shower cubicle or a stylish bath with shower over?

Shower over a bath, if you are selling in the future possible to someone who may have a child they would need the bath, my little one is petrified of showers so I couldn't live anywhere that didn't have a bath, although I always prefer a shower ;-)

Im in the middle of getting my bathroom done the now and we've just ripped out our bath and put in the large shower cubicle. Its amazing! No more mini heart attacks thinking your about to slip in the bath lol. We've got corner shelves in one corner it just looks so more neat and tidy than what the bath was.

This is what I really want, but have decided on a shower over bath as it will be better for selling on. In the next place we will have a big pimped out shower cubicle. 😄

This is what I really want, but have decided on a shower over bath as it will be better for selling on. In the next place we will have a big pimped out shower cubicle. 😄

I'll post a pic of ours when its fully done if i remember lol. At least you will get to start planning a nice sparkly new bathroom for Zeus next move lol.

Latest posts

Back