• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beautician required in busy salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraLush

Reaction score
Hi
I have a fab, busy salon in Warrington where we have a strong hair team and a nail technician who offers only acrylic nails and shellac - no manis or pedis. We do a lot of wedding work offering both hair and make up, so this is something we would wish to continue with.
I am looking for a friendly, competent, professional beautician to work in salon on a self employed basis. You will be the only beautician working in salon and we are sure our busy salon clientele will make you busy quite quickly! You would need to be driven to build your business and as you will be the only beautician, you'd need to be confident and competent in your skills.
You would be renting a beauty room and purpose built spray tan room, rent negotiatiable. You will also have your own 24 hr sccess to your rooms and wc facilities with your own entrance.
This is an absolutely brilliant opportunity for someone keen to build their beauty business but with the bonus of working within a fab friendly team.
Thanks for reading. If you're interested, please email me: [email protected]

Laura x

Latest posts

Back