Beauty Books - Best one's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbow82

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope this is the place to put this question.

Im starting a 2 year Beauty therapy course in august. whats the best text book to get? The course is in Scotland.

Many thanks

:confused:

Is it college you are going to Rainbow?
If so does the college not tell you which books to get?

I have just done svq level 2 at college and we used Lorraine Nordmann Level 2 Beauty Therapy

I have just done svq level 2 at college and we used Lorraine Nordmann Level 2 Beauty Therapy[/quote]

the college i go to recommend this book, although i'm doing nails i love reading the other beauty bits..xx

Yeah sorry its college, I did ask but they said "oh its up to yourself, we change it every year" hmm helpful yes? lol.

That wasnt a anyone form actual beauty dep that was admissions office. Just wanted to try and get some stuff just now so am not running about like headless chicken come August.

Its the HND level i'm doing.

Thanks for your help.

you won't go far wrong if you invest in that book..xx

Thanks so much for your help, on-line book store here I come lol.

Yeah sorry its college, I did ask but they said "oh its up to yourself, we change it every year" hmm helpful yes? lol.

That wasnt a anyone form actual beauty dep that was admissions office. Just wanted to try and get some stuff just now so am not running about like headless chicken come August.

Its the HND level i'm doing.

Thanks for your help.

Hope you dont mind me asking but do you have previous beauty experience because I didnt think you could go straight into HND

Hi there,

I've done 3 years Complimentary therapies and was applying for the SVQ level two in beauty (which I thought was the right way to progress) and the lecturer said that she thought I would be better off appling for the HND so I took her advice and did.

:hug:

Hi there,

I've done 3 years Complimentary therapies and was applying for the SVQ level two in beauty (which I thought was the right way to progress) and the lecturer said that she thought I would be better off appling for the HND so I took her advice and did.

:hug:

Thanks Rainbow,
sorry cant help with the books then but since you are missing Level 2 and 3 you would probably still find the Lorraine Nordmann books interesting and useful.
Good Luck with the course

Hi there, i have a spare Lorraine Nordmann Level 2 Beauty Therapy book for sale. PM me if your interested. x

Latest posts

Back