Beauty couch/pedicure chair or both?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this one! I am hoping to set up a room from home sometime next year and at the minute I will be offering just nail services. I've been thinking a lot about doing eye treatments aswell such as eyelash extensions and HD Brows etc so have been looking at getting a beauty couch at some point in the future. I don't have anywhere to do pedicures at the moment apart from my chairs from my nail table which I wouldn't think are very comfy for pedicures. So I thought about investing in a really comfy leather chair and footstool like the one attached just for pedicures. But then i'm also thinking if i'm going to be buying a couch in the future is there any point buying a chair aswell or should I just use the couch for pedicures?? I like the sound of a chair rather than a couch but I don't want to waste money on things I don't really need as I need a lot of other things too. Would love some advice :) xx

I had a look at this chair when I was looking for a solution too, bit found it too low. Are you planning on sitting on the floor? If you go to a store near you, take someone along to try the chair and you might see what I mean. For me, the client wouldn't have her foot in the right position to paint nails, especially with Gelish.

I was hoping to sit on the footstool and have the clients feet on my lap but not sure if that would work? What do you use? x

I was hoping to sit on the footstool and have the clients feet on my lap but not sure if that would work? What do you use? x

I found a really good, second hand pedicure chair on Gumtree. My clients love it, its so comfortable. Plus I have the option of raising my clients so that they are in a better position for me. It also doubles up for eyebrow treatments. Do you offer those too?

I have the following and it's perfect :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382284718.108674.jpg

Leely x

I found a really good, second hand pedicure chair on Gumtree. My clients love it, its so comfortable. Plus I have the option of raising my clients so that they are in a better position for me. It also doubles up for eyebrow treatments. Do you offer those too?

No not at the minute but hoping to in the future :)

Latest posts

Back