Beauty couch/room set up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucy bear

Reaction score
Hi

I was just wondering how your rooms are all set up to create the atmosphere of relaxation and comfort but still looking clean?
Iv got my couch covered with blankets and towels but would like ideas of how to make it look more comfortable and luxurious without having to spend ££££s on a new couch

Hi Lucy, My couch is the cheaper end of the electric models so I had a couch topper made for it. It's a thick sponge layer, I gave the company the dimensions including face hole and cut-out piece. Everyone says it's really uncomfortable, even after 6 years. It transformed the comfort of the couch. I do believe lighting is v important. I use 2 sets of fairy lights from Blaze-On. Fairy Lights. They're from £20 to £40, but because they're LED, they don't get hot especially when left on for hours. Non-LED can get hot, potential fire hazard. Mine are 2 years old, they make the room so much warmer. You can also use electric LED candles. I do use real candles as well but have to beware of flames and wax spillage, have had a few accidents! Lastly, I use an aromatherapy burner nice essential oils.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420706857.827822.jpg

Latest posts

Back