Beauty | Death Due To Treatment In Hong Kong

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my god........that is beyond shocking. Just goes to show you how far some people will go for the price of looking younger. Blood transfusions at a salon is just crazy.

:eek: Blood transfusion for beauty treatment IN CHINA?? No thank you! They put lead in everything. I'll stay ugly it's better than being dead...I think

:smack:

Oh my god! Thats awful :eek: and that salon is still allowed to be open!! What the??

This is beauty gone mad, who in their right mind would want this done, im all for looking young, but this hell no. Ive heard fighters do something similar to cut weight before they weigh in for a fight and inject it back in after , crazy whatever reason your doing it for.

Hi Geeks,

Thankfully extreme treatments like the one offered in Hong Kong are not commonplace in the UK but tragic events like that of this 46 year old woman are a reminder that proper regulation is required so the public are properly protected whether they are visiting a salon or a hospital for any kind of cosmetic intervention. The Bruce Keogh Review of the Regulation of Cosmetic Interventions consultation in March 2013 has a duty to address all aspects of the industry. BABTAC is actively campaigning for optimum public safety and the welfare of the industry as a whole.

Kindest Regards
The BABTAC Team

Latest posts

Back