Beauty | Dermace Is First Habia Centre of Expertise In Semi Permanent Makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Dermace Semi Permanent Makeup Training Academy, which has been established for six years and are based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire, is the latest training provider to become a Centre of Expertise with the Habia Skills Academy (HSA).

After successfully completing its application and passing the various accreditation stages including an assessment by an industry expert, Dermace are delighted to be the first provider in the UK to have been approved as a Habia Centre of Expertise in Semi Permanent Makeup.

Centres of Expertise is a national network of learning providers delivering the very highest quality programmes. Open to all centres - regardless of which Awarding Organisation they work with - Centres of Expertise recognises those providers delivering the very highest level of training.

Colleges, centres, manufacturers and employers that are accredited as a Centre of Expertise will have proven they have successfully met and maintained rigorous assessment criteria. Only those that meet that criteria and pass a monitoring site visit by an industry assessor are recognised.

Teresa Gamble - Founder of Dermace and a figurehead in the industry for over 20 years said, “We are very proud to say we are the first Semi Permanent Makeup Training Academy in the UK to achieve this high level of accreditation and look forward to building on our ever-increasing standards in the industry. It is amazing to have our hard work recognised and is a tribute to the enthusiasm and dedication of our staff, learners and employers.”

“Finding a reputable academy to carry out your training can be tough,” said Francesca Cunningham, Head Trainer at Dermace, “but we’re confident that our Habia accreditation will highlight us as a leading academy in the UK and give potential technicians the confidence they need to make an informed decision about their training”.

Tracey Simpson, Habia approved HSA Centre of Expertise Assessor said: “The site visit took approximately 4 hours to complete during which I interviewed key members of staff and learners, reviewed documentation, assessed the facilities and observed a training session. I then provided feedback to HABIA, and this information was added to the Dermace’s application as evidence they met the rigorous criteria required for ‘Centre of Expertise’ status. It was my opening inspection for HABIA and I hope the first of many more which is only a positive for the micro-pigmentation industry. Well done to the team at Dermace!”

Dermace offer Semi Permanent Makeup Training, as well as advanced workshops and Medical Training. Contact them today on 08443579200 for more information.

For more information about Centres of Expertise, go to Habia Skills Academy / Educators / Centres of Expertise

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Habia Logo.jpg
    Habia Logo.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 53

Latest posts

Back