Beauty | Dermalogica Launch UltraSmoothing Eye Serum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
This month sees the launch of Dermalogica's latest groundbreaking product - the UltraSmoothing Eye Serum - designed specifically for sufferers of skin irritation around the eye area. If you've got clients who are part of the millions of people who find many of eye creams just too damn harsh for that sensitive area then this is something that you want to get stocking up on.

Having recently developed sensitive skin around my eye area, probably due to the weird changes that pregnancy inflicts on your body, I had to discard my usual and adored eye treatment cream. I held little hope out for any cream that promise not to irritate my eye area, but Dermalogica's UltraSmoothing Eye Serum really did work.

The product utilises a powerful cocktail of ingredients to target fine lines and wrinkles, while soothing, protecting and hydrating the delicate eye-area tissues; crucially, as the skin around the eye is only approximately the thickness of five sheets of paper. With advancing age, collagen breaks down in the tissues making skin in this area even more fragile; other potential contributors to the thinning effect are UV, environmental irritants, and food allergies. The thinning is further compounded by sensitisation, which may irritate and inflame the translucent areas above and below the orbit, and the eyelid itself.

Stuffed full of magic ingredients that work gently and softly to combat signs of ageing, puffiness, sagginess, lines, dryness and signs of stress, the UltraSmoothing Eye Serum is a big of a godsend for anyone who knows well that tell-tale sting.

Ultrasmoothing Eye Serum also features Dermalogica’s exclusive UltraCalming Complex™ consisting of Oat extracts, bisabolol, ginger extract and Red Hogweed to target symptoms of inflammation to help reduce and prevent future sensitisation, redness and irritation.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• USES_s.jpg
    USES_s.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 96

Latest posts

Back