Skin | Christie Brinkley Launches Vegan Skin Care Line

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Listen, I'm not one for falling for celebrity brand launches, but when someone like Christie Brinkley who is 60 (yes, that's right SIXTY) says she's launching a skincare brand I'm going to sit up and listen. Don't get me wrong, I'm certain she's had a lot of work done (I'd also quite like the name of her surgeon) but there's only so far that surgery can take you before you start to resemble an hybrid between Jackie Stallone and David Gest.

This woman looks INCREDIBLE for her age, so I'm all for investigating her vegan skin care brand that she's launching. The Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare products are fair trade, eco-friendly and vegan, and include two anti-aging creams, an exfoliating polish, a primer serum, a face wash and eye, neck and wrinkle treatments. Prices range from $22.95 to $69.95.

Speaking to Women's Wear Daily Kohl's Vice President Jeff Askenas said, "Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare offers customers the combination of a recognizable and trusted personality with results-oriented products. Christie's many roles of being a mother, entrepreneur, model and actress provides a strong foundation for equipping customers with her skincare secrets through this collection."

Considering the woman looks younger than my 33-year-old face, I'm willing to take a punt on this.

Until then…geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 09.30.19.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 09.30.19.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 120
Good grief :eek: she hasn't changed much since the Uptown Girl video of 1983 has she?

Am I jealous....of course I am! :green:

Latest posts

Back