Beauty Educator/Rep

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chlo

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any jobs going with any trainers etc, or any reps. Or where I can look for them nothing seems to come up on Google.

I currently work flexi for a tanning company but just would like more work along side that.

Thanks in advance

Let me know too I have ptlls (teaching qualification) and never used it. Would love a bit of work experience.

I know Sunless solutions were looking for trainers a while back, If I were you I would get in touch with all the main brands and have a chat. They are always on the lookout and if there is nothing available I am sure they will keep your details on file. I think a position like that would be easier to find by pro activley seeking rather than googling. Also what about local beauty academies and colleges?

How much do trainers earn?

A local traing academy was advertising £40 per hour but that isn't 8 hours a day. LOL Best to ask the companies directly and if you do start training make sure that they are giving you some work and not expecting you to recruit your own students.

Sorry only just seen the replies to this.

Thank you for your help!

Hi £40 per hour isn't the norm and must have conditions attached. You should expect to earn 20K - 30K pro rata, so about £15 per hour

Latest posts

Back