Beauty Flash i.e Ruby Red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygalz

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of beauty flash? they sell dermalogica and other top brands at really low prices. everytime i search on google they come up on the first page!

just curious as to how this was set up to come up in google and also how to go about getting a shop online?!

i had a look at this site and on average customers are spending about £100 on products! i dont even see clients buying alot when in a salon!

hi, how do you know they are spending £100 on average? im not sure how you would make your own shop

Firstly, being popoular does not push you up on search engines.
The advertisers pay for this priveledge. Your website hosting package can offer a service, I can't remember what the term is called, but you can have your company appear on the various search engines using buzz words that you allocate.
For example, you can set 'fish' to be one of your many buzz words, and then if someone typed 'fish' in their search box, your website would appear, and depending on how much you pay pay per month for the service, the closer to page one of the search you will be.
I assume the more popular a search word, the more expensive it would be to secure an early search results page.

Latest posts

Back