Beauty | Founder of Environ Launches 'Your Skin Factory' Book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Dr. Des Fernandez, founder of cosmeceutical brand Environ, has launched a new book designed not only to look fabulous in any salon but also to bust those skincare myths that consumers have been working under for years. The Skin Factory is all about the science of skin care - what works, what doesn't work and what our skin really needs.

Fernandez wrote the book with freelance writer Jennifer Munro with an aim to revealing the truth and the science behind skincare allowing consumers to make more informed decisions. The book banishes marketing hype and offer accurate insight into cosmetic claims about skin care.

"I'm outraged sometimes by how much hype surrounds normal cosmetic creams and how little they actually do for the skin," explains Fernandez.

It's a great looking retail item and one that consumers will appreciate. If you want it in your salon the book will be available in September from Environ UK distributor International Institute of Anti-Ageing.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• 2836348_Image1_3.jpg
    2836348_Image1_3.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 232
So excited to see des in September and get hold of this book :):Love:

Dr. Des Fernandez, founder of cosmeceutical brand Environ, has launched a new book designed not only to look fabulous in any salon but also to bust those skincare myths that consumers have been working under for years. The Skin Factory is all about the science of skin care - what works, what doesn't work and what our skin really needs.

Fernandez wrote the book with freelance writer Jennifer Munro with an aim to revealing the truth and the science behind skincare allowing consumers to make more informed decisions. The book banishes marketing hype and offer accurate insight into cosmetic claims about skin care.

"I'm outraged sometimes by how much hype surrounds normal cosmetic creams and how little they actually do for the skin," explains Fernandez.

It's a great looking retail item and one that consumers will appreciate. If you want it in your salon the book will be available in September from Environ UK distributor International Institute of Anti-Ageing.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Is there anyone who can advise me as to if there is a distributor of Environ in Italy? Many thanks Victoria x

Is there anyone who can advise me as to if there is a distributor of Environ in Italy? Many thanks Victoria x

I'll try and find out for you and let you know. I'm going to the launch of Des' book in September and really looking forward to reading it. Every week I'm having the best feedback from clients!

I'll try and find out for you and let you know. I'm going to the launch of Des' book in September and really looking forward to reading it. Every week I'm having the best feedback from clients!
Thank you so much <3 xx

Went to launch today! Was fabulous :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes it was great, he is very inspirational :)

Latest posts

Back