Beauty | Heidi Klum's Bare Faced Cheek...For Children In Need

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Heidi Klum, 39, mother of four and professional model is laying it all bare for Children in Need...well, her face that is. Official pictures show the natural beauty without a scrap of make up (apparently, although this Ed is a little bit skeptical...see pics HERE).

It's all part of the BBC's Children In need 'Bear-Faced' campaign and Klum is encouraging us all to skip the make up ritual for a day and go all natural in the name of charity. November 9th 2012 is officially 'no make up' day and if you're up for it, you can spend a whole 24 hours without the help of our daily warpaint and get sponsored to do it.

And she's not the only one. Other celebrities involved include Caroline Flack and Louside Redknapp. Will you be up for the "Bear-Faced" challenge?

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• ChildrenInNeed.jpg
    ChildrenInNeed.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 5,885
If I looked that good 'nekked', I'd never wear make up.

I am a bit more than a little skeptical.

Great cause, however I think by "bear faced" they've just missed out mascara and lippy :)

I rarely wear make up so I'd be ok for that one though not much of a challenge for me really plus I don't look that good!!!

Latest posts

Back