Beauty Night Promoting your Business Idea's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodbird

Reaction score
I am going along to a Local Beauty night organised for a charitable trust in my area. I have been advised that people are paying £5 a ticket and this entitles them to a drink and x2 15 minute appointment slot's.
My business is Lashes & Gelicure nails so I am struggling on ways to promote myself with only a 15 min slot per client. Can't really showcase my lashes so I am taking along my b4 and after pictures and the lashes themselves so I can show them and discuss them. I am also going to offer a mini manicure and perhaps do Gelicure just on one finger maybe the pinky finger to show them how glossy the gel is and so they can see how long it will last them also.
I have offered a raffle price of either a set of lashes or a manicure and gelicure. I am hoping this will help to promote my business and gain some new clients.
Any other idea's you have would be more than welcome. Thanks

hi, your ideas sound good! im having an open night on the 29th (i cant wait).
I am doing eyebrow wax(something quick) for half price, giving everyone who comes 10% voucher off their next treatment, Raffle with 6 prizes and also goin to get details and email address' of everyone who comes to start an email newsletter. I also have my mum selling avon and handmade cards. A lady selling jewellery and of course cupcakes and some bubbly. Going to be a busy night!!

Could you get local business' to donate something for your raffle?

Plus invite everyone! I have and i know not everyone will turn up but im thinkin is...more people through the door more chance i have of impressing them and getting them to come back.

Good luck and let me no how you get on xxx

Latest posts

Back