• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty room and nail station space to rent in Greater Manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rga

Reaction score
North West, Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Midlands
Good size newly decorated first floor fully furnished treatment room with couch, trolley and clinical sink available as of the new Year for rental in busy, exclusive Nurse led Medical Aesthetic Clinic.

The room is suitable for Beauty Therapists / Chiropodists / Reflexologists etc. Must have own existing client base or ambition to build their business.

Nail station room with table and sink also available in the new year for rental. Ideal for Nail Technicians with own existing client base.

The clinic has just undergone an extension and refurbishment and the new upper floor is due to open in January-hence the room and nail station being available as of the new year. The clinic has a spacious reception area, waiting room and client toilet. There is a staff kitchen with washing machine on the 1st floor.

Busy high street location near Bury, Greater Manchester.

Please message me for further information.

Last edited:
hi can u tell me where about in bury you are and how much rent you are asking thanks jaimie

hi,
is the room still available? how much would the weekly rent be?

Good Morning,

Please could you advise if your beauty room is available for rent? I have recently got married and have been in the beauty industry for a number of years.

I am fully qualified in all aspects of beauty including massage and permanent cosmetics.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards

Catherine

Hi im just wondering if you can give me more information about the room you have to rent. i.e. how much is the rent, contact details, and if you have a website or anything i could take a look at. thank you for your time.
michelle greenhouse :D

hi,
is the room still available? how much would the weekly rent be?
Hi. The beauty room is now take but the nails space is still available.

Good Morning,

Please could you advise if your beauty room is available for rent? I have recently got married and have been in the beauty industry for a number of years.

I am fully qualified in all aspects of beauty including massage and permanent cosmetics.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards

Catherine
Hi Catherne. Congratulations on your recent nuptuals! The beauty room is now rented out and only the nail space is available.

Latest posts

Back