• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty room to rent Wirral, Liverpool or Chester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exquisitebeauty

Reaction score
looking for a beauty room or a room to rent in either Wirral, Liverpool or Chester please private message me on here thanks.

Hello

My Name is Lara and I wanted to know if you would be interested in having Semi Permanent make up in your Salons.. I really looking for Keen salon owners who are happy to promote this we could discuss commission?

If you are interested please call me ASAP

on 07762011216

Happy to travel
Prices Start from £350 for my treatments.

Here is my Facebook link my new website will be up and running this month.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Permanent-Makeup-Lara-Johnson/183852568362456

no im looking for a beauty room to rent

Hello

My Name is Lara and I wanted to know if you would be interested in having Semi Permanent make up in your Salons.. I really looking for Keen salon owners who are happy to promote this we could discuss commission?

If you are interested please call me ASAP

on 07762011216

Happy to travel
Prices Start from £350 for my treatments.

Here is my Facebook link my new website will be up and running this month.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Permanent-Makeup-Lara-Johnson/183852568362456

Hi i am a beauty therapist with 16 years experience, i am looking for a room to rent in wirral or liverpool or work in a beauty salon commision based part time, i am experienced in all aspects of nail extensions, holistic therapies, laser, and many advanced treatments.

If anybody has a position or know somebody with a position, can you let me know.

Kind Regards
Caroline

Latest posts

Back