Beauty Shows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle'n'shine

Reaction score
does anyone know of any beauty shows around the country from now until october?

Yep, Scottish Beauty next month, BeautyServe.com:: The UK's leading beauty exhibitions

Olympia Beauty in September, Home - Olympia Beauty

and Professional Beauty Manchester in October, Professional Beauty Manchester 2009 (their website may be out of date though but it's definitely on this year too)...

hope that helps :)

I am new to Salongeek but am looking to complete a spary tanning course shortly and also begin a course with EzFlow once they have confirmed training dates. Do you know if this means I am allowed to go to Olympia Beauty as it states on the website that you have to be trade?

Many thanks,

Emma :D

I am new to Salongeek but am looking to complete a spary tanning course shortly and also begin a course with EzFlow once they have confirmed training dates. Do you know if this means I am allowed to go to Olympia Beauty as it states on the website that you have to be trade?

Many thanks,

Emma :D

Am sure a spray tan qualification would do, as a certificate from that would prove that you are a qualified spray tan therapist. But probably best check with the organisers if you are in any doubt...

hi, does anyone no the prices of the tickets for the beauty shows Xx

hi, does anyone no the prices of the tickets for the beauty shows Xx

They are usually free, although do beware the car park charges ;)

Now I am so Jealous. We have lots and lots of Shows in the U.S. and the only one where you get on the Floor for free is the New York show. All the rest (Like the Premier show in Orlando, Fl in June), runs anywhere from $35.00 (for a student) to $60.00 per day and that only to walk around the exhibitors floors. There are some "Free" class' but they are given by the exhibitors in the hopes you will buy their products. The course's where you can get your CEU's are pricey ($75.00 to $150.00). Not to mention then you have the parking fee.

I really envy you in Europe - Gee Free SHOWS!

Now I am so Jealous. We have lots and lots of Shows in the U.S. and the only one where you get on the Floor for free is the New York show. All the rest (Like the Premier show in Orlando, Fl in June), runs anywhere from $35.00 (for a student) to $60.00 per day and that only to walk around the exhibitors floors. There are some "Free" class' but they are given by the exhibitors in the hopes you will buy their products. The course's where you can get your CEU's are pricey ($75.00 to $150.00). Not to mention then you have the parking fee.

I really envy you in Europe - Gee Free SHOWS!

It does cost an arm and a leg to exhibit at the UK shows though...

Latest posts

Back