Beauty Suppliers in Costa Blanca North

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RelaxEs

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm living in Spain and am about to start a mobile beauty therapy business. Although I've brought some beauty stuff with me I need to get some more supplies to keep me going.

Does anyone know of any beauty suppliers near the Denia / Javea region of Spain? Are they any good or am I better ordering what I need from the UK and having it sent over?

Any information would be eagerly received.

Hi Karen

Thanks ever so much for the info re: Capital. They're probably about an hour's drive from where I live but I can order online which is brilliant.

Carol :)

Im in the middle of setting up a Beauty suppliers on the Costa Blanca. We hope to be supplying NSI, Strictly Proffesional, Hive, La Femme, Solutions, and many more. Watch this space for more information

Hi Beckie

Thats great news, thanks for your information. Where abouts and when will you be opening?

Carol :)

There is an Ellisons Supplier out here - not local to you, but they deliver. I don't have the number to hand but will try and remember when in the salon next week. There are quite a few Spanish suppliers in Denia, we are always getting their reps in - my salon is in Benitachell, drives me mad!

Thanks so much for your help. Look forward to hearing from you again.

I'm amazed at how helpful the 'geeks' are. Having years of history in offices where people tend to stab you in the back it's great to be in an industry where people seem to care! Fantastic.:hug:

Im near Torrevieja but i can post or email you information. We will also have a website and we will be delivering so hopefully we can be of some help. Should imagine we will be good to go just after christmas.

Hi
I am in Moraira and I go to a shop in Denia if Im short of stuff. It is called Dore, its Spanish and small but handy if you need stuff in a hurry.
You can find them near to the main road from Mc donalds into the town.
Not sure off hand of the address but if you want it let me know.

OMG I forgot to get the number for you!!!!

I keep getting a rep from Dore in the salon, have to say he drives me crazy!!!! I don't want any of their stuff, but he won't take no for an answer and keeps coming back!!!!!

Hello we are Capital Hair and Beauty and based in Torrevieja, we are a large hair, beauty, nail wholesalers on the Costa Blanca. If you do not live close by then we either have a website Professional Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy Supplies - Capital Hair & Beauty Spain or if you would like to talk to a member of staff with regards to your requirements please call 965708802. We deliver all over Spain and the Islands, usually within 24 hours, delivery prices starting at 10euros

I have used ellisons in Southern Spain for supplies but was horrified at the prices they charge. They say they use a conversion rate of 1.40 but it seemed more like 1.60 and was far too expensive. will buy in UK and get shipped out in future.

I am in Torrevieja and would be very interested in your new store as well.

Hi everyone theres a new supplier in spain with very competitive prices. They also sell lovely uniforms. They work by catalogue and delivery and are very efficient. Call 647198032 for a free catalogue :)

Latest posts

Back