Beauty | The Centre Brings CND To Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Want some exciting news to end your Monday? Thought so.

The Fingertips Centre in Newbridge, Edinburgh is the award winning distributor partner of Sweet Squared and Scotland's go-to place for four top professional nail and beauty brands: CND, Minx, HD Brows and SiennaX and, boy have they have kicked off 2013 with some big changes and very exciting news.

The company have just announced that, on the 3rd March 2013, they will be taking on a new name - The Centre - rebranding the company and, as if that wasn't enough, they will be also expanding to the west of Scotland with a brand spanking new facility in the heart of Glasgow. The changes will bring "the image of the company in line with the professionalism and attitude of its vibrant and enthusiastic team."

The Grand Opening will be an all day open house Event on Sunday 3rd of March. If you're a Nail & Beauty Professional or a student then consider yourself invited. The Centre will be showcasing everything they have on offer so expect demos, presentations from industry celebs, competitions, Champagne and cake.

I'm there...with bells on.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-14 at 17.02.10.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-14 at 17.02.10.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 185
I have just noticed this on Facebook this is so exciting for me as I'm from Glasgow. It wil be so much easier if I run out of something I can just drive there and much easier for the new colour launches. And training! I hope we get Fee at our centre lol!

Great news for me too............I'm in Millport.
Good Luck Fiona, Fee and all their team for the new centre. :hug:

Latest posts

Back