• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty therapist looking for 2 days part-time work

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrea27

Reaction score
Level 3 qualified, dedicated, hard-working and very passionate beauty therapist is looking a part-time job 2 days a week (thursday, friday or saturday)
I qualified last year and have 6months salon experience.
I am looking for a spa/salon where I can progress in my career as a beauty therapist.
I live in N16 and would like to work in west/north/central London.
Please get in touch if you have a position available.

Look forward to hear from you!

Just bumping this up as I am still looking...

Hi Andrea27

I dont know if youve seen my post/thread or if you might be interested in the following:

I am about to open an eyelash and brow bar in Ealing, West London and am looking for a couple of girls to work on a self employed basis/or commission. I myself do hair extensions afro and european hair and want to use the other (larger) room for the eyelash bar.

You should have level 2-3 nvq or equivalent and your own products/materials. The room will be kitted out with couches, furniture and equipment etc. Number of days per week to be confirmed, also part time or full time will be considered.

Must have confidence, be outgoing and with good selling and communication skills. If anyone is interested please PM.

Latest posts

Back