Beauty Therapists in Berkshire/Bucks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Hi Guys :)
I have a friend who is sadly no longer going ahead with her wedding day (he left her and 2 little girls...I will refrain from calling him an explicit word....) So instead of cancelling her wedding, she is now using the venue and date to hold a huge party to raise money for cancer research. Such a wonderful, selfless idea to help others in amid her heartbreak.
I am looking for a few therapists with different skills (mini manicure, head massage etc that can be done on a chair/stall setting) to step in and help raise some money.
You could hold a little stall, and we're asking treatments are quick, quality & in the £5-10 price range. It will be only £30 or so to hold the stall and all profits are yours. This is a large venue and will have lots of ladies milling around.
Feel free to bring business cards etc to promote your business, and it is likely you will get repeat clientele.

It is at the magnificent Taplow House Hotel on 19th April at 7pm

If anyone would like to help raise some money and have a good day for CANCER RESEARCH, & a beautiful friend of mine, please comment and let me know!!!

Hope im allowed to post this, its for such an amazing cause and shes so so strong for doing it :)

Last edited:
That's so sad. But what an awesome thing to do. Most people have been touched in one way or another by cancer, so I'm sure she'll get plenty of support. Hope she raises a shed load of money, and has a great time doing it. Still a rotten shame though ;)

We'd be happy to help, I own a salon in Crowthorne, Berkshire so not too far.

Hi Nietta

Have just pm'ed you! Am also interested :)

I would love to and I live about half a mile away! The only problem is I don't think my services would be any good because I do Gelish, waxing, ear piercing and spray tans. I could do Gelish in about half an hour but would really have to charge £15.

Hi I'd be interested, my services range from from manicures, pedicures, to Acrylics & CND Shellac.

I could offer mini manicures & polish on the day.

How much was it to rent a table.
I'm in slough so not to far.

Latest posts

Back