Nails | Samantha Sweet To Cycle 400km For Charity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Co-founder of Sweet Squared, Samantha Sweet, has signed up to cycle a whopping 400km across India in order to raise cash for the Look Good Feel Better organisation.

LGFB provides free skincare and make-up workshops to those affected by cancer and works to help them overcome the devastating physical effects of treatment.

Samantha says, "My dad, Simon, and I are cycling 400km over six consecutive days from Rajasthan to the Taj Mahal. I am 45 and my dad is 74 so this will really be a challenge!”

They are hoping to raise at least £4,000 for the charity, but they are also doing it in remembrance of their dear friend Len Wallace. Len, who is the husband of Fiona Wallace and the father of Fee Wallace, industry partners and friends of Samantha, succumbed earlier this year to an ongoing battle with cancer was known as "Uncle Len" to all who knew and loved him.

“’Uncle Len’...was a huge part of everyday business and always had a smile and wink for everyone,” continues Samantha. “It was heartbreaking to watch such a lovely person pass away and we know he would have wanted us to raise money to help women for an industry he loved, against a disease we all loathe.”

To make a donation now, click HERE.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Sam-Sweet-dad-225x300.jpg
    Sam-Sweet-dad-225x300.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 89
I used to volunteer for LGFB and I know first hand that it makes a very real, and immediate difference to women's lives. Well done Sam and dad :hug:

Latest posts

Back