Beauty Therapy Ellisons???!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmoz33

Reaction score
hi
i have been looking at doing a beauty therapy course, but due to my full time job (which i cant afford to give up just yet) i work shifts and a college course is almost impossible as the part time courses are 6-9 pm when i am working....
I have been looking at the courses in the back of the ellsions catalogue, they have days for waxing/tinting/ facials then advanced courses .... are these short courses enough for me to start doing these treatments? i am having an extension built and would like to work from home....i did the creative course and that was ideal for me 4 days then next step classes etc i can book holidays from work for this but i dont have enough holidays for a 6 month college course!
any help would be really really appriciated!
thanks for reading this.
Kat xxx

hi I live near you (Norton Doncaster) and was faced with the same dilema - I applied to and got into Thomas Danby College at Leeds - They do Level 2 part time - couple of hours a week and Level 3 2 nights a week - I am doing level 3 and the tutors are fab - we've only just started so you may still be able to get in - give it a try it'll be cheaper than ellisons as the course is free - they're also aware that people have other comittments and are quite willing to give a bit of lea-way if they can - I'll PM you and give you my phone number - give me a call and I'll let you know who you need to talk to

I have done a few courses eg waxing, facials, make-up, eye enhancements, eyelash perming, hopi ear candles and indian head massage.

I did them all in York at professional beauty training, with Jo Douglas.

They are approved by two governing bodies allowing you to get your insurance

thanks for your replies! xxx

Latest posts

Back