Beauty Therapy Level 3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in level 2 i covered waxing, eye and eyelash treatments, massage, manicure, pedicure, facials, sweedish massage (it was included in level 2) and a&p
in level 3 i covered aromatherapy, electrical facial and body treatments, and artificial nails and more a&p ... level 3 seemed like it had less but alot more treatments i had to do over 40 assessments in facial and body!! and it was hard work, cos the first 4 times i got referred!! and we got one assignment after the other and had at least 7 to do! and got given back to write more info.

pain in the butt but
i got there in the end :)

Unfortunately the colleges in my area are only offering the level 3 massage for the evening courses, NOT level 3 Beauty Therapy. And as I said before I simply can't do the day course. I think my only option would be to wait a couple of years until ALL my children are at school full time and then complete the level 3.

In the meantime I will hope to build up a clientelle on the services I am able to offer.

Does anyone know if Eve Taylor or Susan Molyneux require level 3?
I am qualified in btec national diploma, is this level 3, we did electrolysis and electrical treatments

Latest posts

Back