• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty/therapy rooms to rent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MICHELLE HALL

Reaction score
New business opportunity

Hi
Have you rented out the rooms yet? Where about in Bexley are you and is it a day rate?
I am a qualified beauty and holistic therapist and have two years salon experience.

Hi

Have you rented out your rooms yet? I am a beauty therapist and nail tech. I also do spray tans and would be very interested.
Please could you send me some details about location, rent, etc if they have not gone yet.
Many thanks,

Hi Michelle,

Exciting stuff setting up a new business!

I'm a fully qualified Beauty Therapist CIBTAC and just moved to Orpington. I'm looking into the possibilities of renting a beauty room on a self-employed basis, so would welcome a chat or any information you have about your business and how you want to set it up.

Kind regards,

Lucy

Hi Michelle,

Sorry, but I put a request on regarding your rooms to rent and don't appear to have heard whether they are still available. Don't know if I put the request on wrongly (I have not done much of this) or it was in the wrong place but would really be interested.

Can you let me know if they are still available.

Many thanks,
Nicole

Hi there just see your thread I have a salon in Aylesford kent with a beauty room and a nail bar for rental if your interested let me know.
Many Thanks Joan

Hello, I have a beauty room available for rent in a beauty salon.

Please call Katie 07533 297 205

Hello iam a beauty therapist looking for beauty rooms to rent in or around the doncaster or scun-thorpe area! if anybody has anything please message me! natalie

Hi.... i am looking for a beauty room to rent and just noticed your advert. Would like to know if you still have room available and where about? Thanx.Tara... you can email me to [email protected]

Hi Joan,

I was just wondering if your room in Aylesford is still available to rent?

Vickie

When replying to old recruitment ads, it is always good to check when last the poster was online. This ad was posted in October of last year and the poster has not been on site since October last year.

Hi, I saw your post about the beauty/treatements room you have for rent in Bexleyheath/Dartford.

Please could you send me over some more information.

Thank you, Teri.

Looking for beauty rooms to rent for one day a week in kent

Looking for beauty rooms to rent for one day a week in kent

Hi, are you still looking for a room to rent? I've got a large room available in Rochester Kent. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi olabecee

Trying to pm you regarding your room to rent but you have too many stored messages so unable to until you clear down many thanks

Latest posts

Back