• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty/ Therapy/ Treatment room to let in Edinburgh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeupbychris

Reaction score
I am a Professional Make-up Artist who runs a studio on West Preston Street, Edinburgh. The Studio has 2 treatment rooms, a hair and make-up area, a waiting area and a toilet.

I am pregnant and am due in December so I am looking to let one of the rooms full time, and one part-time. This arrangement would continue even after I return to work. I would also possibly consider having 1 full-time or 1 part-time hairdresser rent the hair area as well (there is a back wash sink).

The space isn't sound proof as one side is windows facing the street (great for light and advertising) but it is much quieter than a hairdressers etc. It would be beneficial to have some of your own clients to start, but I am happy to promote your services to my clients, and as The Studio has loads of passing traffic, residential and students near by... good marketing should build a client list pretty quickly.

There is no reception staff so you would have to be happy greeting your clients yourself... mine have always been fine with that.

I am looking for people who would rent a room either full-time, or set days per week. I'm not keen on hourly rental.

Rent will be competitive for the right, trustworthy people... I am happy to discuss and negotiate on this.

For more info, or to arrange to view the space, please reply to this add or call me on 07720889432.

Thanks,

Christine

Latest posts

Back