Beauty Works hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
I current have three suppliers who I use, routes, prestige and fabulong, I still sometimes struggle to match, especially blondes. I was thinking about opening a beauty works account but have seen a few posts about them running out of stock quickly, people waiting for hair. What are people suggestions?

Their hair is really isn't worth the money!

I only opened my account with them a month ago and have already used all the money I had to add to open a account with them as 4 clients have already asked for BeautyWorks so I think it's worth it because a lot of clients want it over everything else (I use routes too). The stock levels arnt the best at times but they do try and resolve it they gave me 10% off my next order because of it.
I have there pre bonded extensions in and the hair is the nicest hair I have had so far and used to have here celeb choice wefts which i also really liked. Haven't had any clients complain about it so far ether all like the hair.
I had a sample from fabulong and don't see how they charge more then beauty works tbh seems the same quality and if anything the stick tips were abit thinner to me X

I current have three suppliers who I use, routes, prestige and fabulong, I still sometimes struggle to match, especially blondes. I was thinking about opening a beauty works account but have seen a few posts about them running out of stock quickly, people waiting for hair. What are people suggestions?

Do you find prestige better then routes? As I think prestige when I looked was abit more expensive in the 20 inches z

Do you find prestige better then routes? As I think prestige when I looked was abit more expensive in the 20 inches z
I haven't actually used prestige yet, I have done about 4 sets with routes but I am not so keen on the blondes. They always look very yellow. Prestige is more expensive but think it lasts longer X

I haven't actually used prestige yet, I have done about 4 sets with routes but I am not so keen on the blondes. They always look very yellow. Prestige is more expensive but think it lasts longer X

Do you find with some of the blonde routes colours on the swatch on the colour ring matches well too the clients hair but then when the hair comes it looks quite yellow and not exactly the same colour as the swatch on the ring? X

Do you find with some of the blonde routes colours on the swatch on the colour ring matches well too the clients hair but then when the hair comes it looks quite yellow and not exactly the same colour as the swatch on the ring? X
Yes!!! This is exactly what I find!! Xx

Yes!!! This is exactly what I find!! Xx
I have the exact problem I always get it with shade 24 especially lol it's so annoying aswell because the client then thinks I haven't matched her properly and complains about the extensions being really warm toned when it's not on the colour ring swatch -.- xx

I have the exact problem I always get it with shade 24 especially lol it's so annoying aswell because the client then thinks I haven't matched her properly and complains about the extensions being really warm toned when it's not on the colour ring swatch -.- xx
Omg I was doing shade 24 yesterday and it looked so yellow!! I am adding a darker blonde on Tuesday, at her coast because in the end she needed more than 150g but when I put the swatch against the hair I thought this isn't right. Think I am going to try and steer clear. The swatch matched her hair perfectly. I might email the woman at routes X

Omg I was doing shade 24 yesterday and it looked so yellow!! I am adding a darker blonde on Tuesday, at her coast because in the end she needed more than 150g but when I put the swatch against the hair I thought this isn't right. Think I am going to try and steer clear. The swatch matched her hair perfectly. I might email the woman at routes X
Yeah that's the same as me then! I was going to say something too the lady myself but didn't know if it was just me lol yeah if it dosnt get sorted I'll probably try prestige and use them for blondes. Do you find the routes blondes last very long? X

You guys should definitely email routes... Its a clear sign that you're both having this problem. They need to be made aware of it!

You guys should definitely email routes... Its a clear sign that you're both having this problem. They need to be made aware of it!
Yeah I have texted her saying I have had the problem twice now with the same shade and have heard someone else have the same problem, but she said that was only a problem with the old colour ring and the colour 24 matches perfectly now but i had the problem with the new colour ring so :/ she also offered a new colour ring too the person I said that has also had a problem matching the colour 24 X

Yeah I have texted her saying I have had the problem twice now with the same shade and have heard someone else have the same problem, but she said that was only a problem with the old colour ring and the colour 24 matches perfectly now but i had the problem with the new colour ring so :/ she also offered a new colour ring too the person I said that has also had a problem matching the colour 24 X

Have you let her know again after getting the new colour ring that you still have the same problem?

Have you ever put the swatch from the ring up against the hair when it comes? You could maybe take a pic and show her? X

Have you let her know again after getting the new colour ring that you still have the same problem?

Have you ever put the swatch from the ring up against the hair when it comes? You could maybe take a pic and show her? X
Morning All,

I am going to see the lady who I did Friday with the shade 24 and adding a slightly darker colour tomorrow. I did put the swatch up against the hair after i had done it and it didnt look right, but i didnt want to worry my lady. When I see my lady Tuesday i am going to put the swatch up against the shade 24 and take a picture. If needs be I will take all the hair out and for a full refund but not sure how it will go if i have already used the hair and put it all in? x

Yeah I did so she said she'll check the stock on Monday but also said they check the colo
Morning All,

I am going to see the lady who I did Friday with the shade 24 and adding a slightly darker colour tomorrow. I did put the swatch up against the hair after i had done it and it didnt look right, but i didnt want to worry my lady. When I see my lady Tuesday i am going to put the swatch up against the shade 24 and take a picture. If needs be I will take all the hair out and for a full refund but not sure how it will go if i have already used the hair and put it all in? x
I did text her about it and she said she checks all the hair colours against the swatch before she posts them so wasn't really sure what to say, but I might do the same when I see my client who has the 24 in take a pic of the swatch up too the hair X

She obviously doesn't check them very well!

I'd definitely take a picture and send it to her!

She obviously doesn't check them very well!

I'd definitely take a picture and send it to her!
An updated - Routes have agreed to send me the colour ring today so i can match my client again tomorrow, they have also agreed to credit my account with the amount I spent for this hair (150g) for when i am ready to spend again, which will probably be tomorrow! And for the error have offered me 10% off my next order.

hey guys
so very glad both lovely ladies got in touch. very sorry for the confusion the new colour rings caused when they came in (back end of last year) we introduced a couple of new shades and a couple changed slightly.
the new rings should be exact and anyone that purchased the old one we are happy to change free of charge (new ones a bit more expensive than the one before) but we don't charge the difference.
Maisey how are you finding the #24? the #14 is more like the old 24.
we do our best to check as much as we can but due to the hundreds of packs of hair that come in and out a week we can only check some of each colour of each method to check best we can.
Never the less where any problem arises we don't fob people off here we make sure you are sorted and we cover the costs.
Hope you are both sorted Cams97 is 100% correct we defiantly want to know if there are any problems so that we can put it right :)

Latest posts

Back