Becoming a nail technician

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmsieJade89

Reaction score
I am currently on Maternity Leave and been doing a lot of soul searching recently.

When I was 19 I took an office job and built myself up, gained qualifications and I am now a qualified accountant. At the time I wanted easy money but it is not where my heart lies.

So now I am in my late 20s, married with 2 children. I want to do something that I love and show my children to 'follow their dreams' even if it is hard work.

I am a really creative person and I have decided to go down the nail Technician route and then hopefully advance on to further things over time. I have done my research and looked into the CND course based in Manchester. I think that this one is one of the best as it is a recognized brand so having that certificate will be best for clients to see plus insurance etc.

Sorry for the essay but has anyone been on this course and can offer further advice?

Thanks
Emma

CND is some of the best training available internationally, many many of us are CND trained techs, I challenge anyone to find better training.

Latest posts

Back