Been offered to rent space in a salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou slatts

@lousglamnails
Reaction score
Hi geeks I have been offered a space in a salon this place has now contacted me 2 times they want £20 pounds a day and say it's a busy salon as I am mobile atm I can work around my family and pick my days work. Should I take the offer or stay mobile. A few of my clients have baby's so I know I would lose them and I have became friends with them too.

I'd be careful classing clients as friends, ok so you might lose them but you'd gain others & £20 a day is reasonable.

Do you want to work in a salon or do you prefer being mobile?.

Hi geeks I have been offered a space in a salon this place has now contacted me 2 times they want £20 pounds a day and say it's a busy salon as I am mobile atm I can work around my family and pick my days work. Should I take the offer or stay mobile. A few of my clients have baby's so I know I would lose them and I have became friends with them too.
You could always keep one day a week where you are mobile, a half day in the salon once a week where you can fit those clients in in the morning.

I'd be careful classing clients as friends, ok so you might lose them but you'd gain others & £20 a day is reasonable.

Do you want to work in a salon or do you prefer being mobile?.
Thanks for the advice, I want to work in a salon but i love being mobile and picking the days i do so i can fit it in with family and other things.

You could always keep one day a week where you are mobile, a half day in the salon once a week where you can fit those clients in in the morning.
Thats a great idea i am going to think about it a bit more, I have a few other pies in the oven at the moment lol

Latest posts

Back