Begging for professional opinions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jlynn

Reaction score
Hello all! So I am not actually a hairdresser... Or a professional on any of these services. But I do desperately need help. Professionals help. I've been dyeing my hair a dark brown with a red tint to it (vague, I know) for about 5 years. Now I've gotten to a point where I realize this may not be the right color for me! I am completely unhappy with my hair in general. Color, shape, cut. I need any and all advice of what you guys recommend I do based on my photo. I am begging! My trusty hairstylist is too scared to put me one way or the other in fear that I will hate it... I do have some light freckling on my face and my eyebrows are slightly filled in.
Snapchat-3078852453361220810.jpg

I'm not a hairdresser but imo it's currently too dark and long. You've got quite pale skin, even look like you could be a natural redhead but I think you'd suit any colour as long as it's lighter. You could get it layered too, for more body and movement. Look online for pics you like and give it a whirl- you can easily change it if you don't like it!

I'd go lighter on the brows too [emoji4]

I think you look lovely and it's a nice almost alternative look if that's what you're going for. Dark hair and pale skin is one of my favourite looks and I wouldn't say that it looks so unnatural on you that it is problematic. Your hair has a lovely length to it that many would pay a lot of money to achieve with extensions.

Latest posts

Back