Beginner nail technician

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natural_Nails

Beautiful Things
Reaction score
Hello, I just finish training school about 2 weeks ago with my Nail Technician License's. I was taught about different acrylic powders and monomers to use but i want to try some different ones. I need help with making decisions on which brand Monomers, Acrylic Powders, UV Gels, Polishes, Acrylic Brushes, LED Lamp and UV Lamps ect to buy, I have been on YouTube, research the Internet and everybody has there on brands they like to buy and use, and most of them are very expensive. I want good quality products for my customers, but without going into debt. Any Advice please

Hello, I just finish training school about 2 weeks ago with my Nail Technician License's. I was taught about different acrylic powders and monomers to use but i want to try some different ones. I need help with making decisions on which brand Monomers, Acrylic Powders, UV Gels, Polishes, Acrylic Brushes, LED Lamp and UV Lamps ect to buy, I have been on YouTube, research the Internet and everybody has there on brands they like to buy and use, and most of them are very expensive. I want good quality products for my customers, but without going into debt. Any Advice please

Hi, just to let you know this is a UK based site and predominantly UK tech's so we're probably not going to be able to help much with US suppliers. We have a few stateside Geeks but it might take a while to get some replies. I didn't want you to think you were being ignored

Hi, just to let you know this is a UK based site and predominantly UK tech's so we're probably not going to be able to help much with US suppliers. We have a few stateside Geeks but it might take a while to get some replies. I didn't want you to think you were being ignored
Thank you because that's exactly what I was thinking. I understand I didn't know it was a UK site but, even so any advice you have would be a big thanks; and Thank you again

Hi hun! I don't do extensions but you can try solarbeautysupply online or skyline beauty supply they ship for cheap and always have great deals.. hth

Fyi skyline has a flash deal for cnd led lamp flour 99 with free shipping

Latest posts

Back