Beige blonde from brassy help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs8430

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,

I am qualified in colouring but have been doing mainly extensions for a few years, so am a bit lost on this client I have tomorrow.

She basicall has recently gone blonde, and is left with slightly warmish a bit brassy blonde. She has had 2 full head highlights so is pretty blonde. She wants to go a nice beige blonde colour, so this is where I need help. I could get her to whitish/ ash blonde but how would I get nice light beige? I have attached the picshe sent me for colour inspiration.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• beige3.jpg
    beige3.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 53
Does she want more highlights? Or does she want her only her brassy pieces blonder? New root growth? And what's her base color? xx

Hey thanks so much fr your reply,

She doesn't want more highlights as he hair is a bit dry from th previous highlights (but not damaged), she just wants the base colour lightneing and tonong. She is a base colour of 7/8

What colour house do you use?

I'm thinking she is brassy because it was previously not lifted enough. Slight possibility it's the demi that was applied causing it, but I doubt it. To get it this color, it's going to have to be lifted more, at least some pieces. I'd use 1 part lightener to three parts pastel developer and apply freehand. You can assess the hair, but she's going to need some pieces lifted more. And then apply the demi. Sorry, I don't have a good demi combo in Wella. Lots of Wella experts here. I hope they can weigh in x.

Latest posts

Back